We are always excited about meeting new patients during their first visit to our office. Your initial appointment will consist of a thorough examination and a discussion of potential treatment options. This important one-hour visit will give us insight into your orthodontic needs. We know your time is valuable, so to expedite treatment, we reserve time during the initial examination for diagnostic records. The records include a comprehensive set of intraoral and extraoral photographs and a 3D imaging scan that are necessary for developing the appropriate treatment plan.
During the initial examination for each patient, we will address the following questions that cover the basics of orthodontic treatment. We encourage you to ask questions as well.
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- If so, is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures are recommended to correct the problems discussed?
What treatment options are available?
- Do any teeth need to be removed?
- What is the estimated length of treatment?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
How are appointments scheduled?